How Much Does Kirby Vacuum Cost?
In this day and age when online selling is one of the most important methods to increase your sales and promote your product, Kirby has remained true to its roots by still employing the same marketing strategy through the years. It may seem like a very primitive method, but it proved to still be effective for Kirby Vacuum as they are still thriving after almost 100 years of doing business.
But this method also has some setbacks, especially for people interested in getting the product as they need to have an idea first if they ever considered owning a Kirby vacuum. This is because up to this day, no one knows exactly how much is the cost of Kirby Vacuum.
Average Cost of Kirby Vacuum
If Kirby is famous for its colorful history and unique but sometimes questioned marketing strategy, the exact Kirby vacuum price has still been a big mystery through the years. That’s because, after almost 100 years, the company still employs the same method of selling their products – through the door to door by authorized dealers and sellers.
That is why it is very hard to determine the exact prices for each vacuum model that even Google and other search engines have failed to produce significant figures to make up a Kirby vacuum price list.
Some consumers and household reported being offered a $2,700 worth of vacuum but the model was not specified. But eventually, the offer was reduced to as low as $800.
A Kirby Avalir vacuum cleaner was listed by ConsumerReports.org at $1,600, while the reconditioned one was reported to cost less than $750 by one consumer.
Kirby Sentria was reported to cost anywhere between $800 and $1,500, depending on which accessories you want to include. The listed price per Amazon is $1,200.99.
Gsix or the generation 6 model is listed at Amazon at $1,695.
Other Kirby vacuum models are as follows:
- Ultimate G & Diamond Edition
- Generation 3
- Legend 2
- Heritage 2
- Classic III
- Dual Sanitronic 80
- Dual Sanitronic 50
- Sanitronic VII
- Model 561
- Model 519
- Model 518
- Model 517
- Model 516
- Model 514
- Model 510
- Model 508
- Model 4C
- Model 2C
Kirby Vacuum Features
When you are buying a vacuum cleaner, you should never limit your choice to affordability. You should always go for the features that make the price worth it or not. Some of the features of a Kirby Vacuum are the following:
- HEPA Filtration – HEPA stands for High-Efficiency Particulate Arrestance, which means that the filter of the vacuum can suck up to 99.97% of dust particles that include pet dander and other household debris that are 0.3 microns in diameter.
- Aluminum construction – you are assured that Kirby Vacuums are made of aluminum which makes them compact, durable and lightweight at the same time.
- Feather Light Movement – Tech Drive Power assists technology makes it easier for you to use the vacuum as you need very little effort to push the vacuum across your carpet and other areas that need cleaning.
- Shampoo System – this feature lets you clean your carpet without soaking wet and can dry quickly.
- Hard Floor Cleaner – with Kirby vacuum, you can scrub or mop even the hard floor surface with less hassle.
- Lifetime Rebuild Plan – this assures you that you can have your vacuum repaired as long as you have it with you. They will repair and replace the defective or worn out parts and shine for it to look good as new.
Vacuums are not without additional costs on top of the Kirby vacuum price that. Some of the most common extra cost for vacuum cleaners are the accessories, parts, and supplies that you will most likely buy over the course of the useful life of the vacuums. These are filters which cost starting from $10.99 up to $18.83; belts that cost around $10.99 for a pack of 10; shampoos costing around $14, scent tablets for $10.35 for a pack of two, among others. All prices are from Amazon.
Shopping for Kirby Vacuum
From time to time, a Kirby authorized salesman or representative may knock on your door offering a free demo of the product. But if you are in no such luck, visit Kirby website to look for a seller and schedule a demo at your own time. Or you may call at 1-800-437-7170.
Some of what to expect from an in-home Kirby demo are the following:
- You can view and try out their vacuum and how it exactly works before actually buying it, only if and when you decided that you actually like its performance. You will not be required to purchase it if you do not want to or you are not satisfied.
- You may actually use it to clean your floors to be able to know the difference with other brands
- You may ask whatever questions you may have with regards to functionalities of the Kirby vacuums as well as your concerns to their experienced representative.
Factors Affecting KinderCare Cost
There are three main factors that would affect your Kirby vacuum price. These are the model, the accessories included, and the seller of the vacuum. Kirby has different product models that you can choose from. Each is different from others in terms of functionalities, and level of technology, which of course have an impact on the cost.
The accessories and supplies included in the purchase can also spell the difference. If you do not intend to use the vacuum often, it is better to have just a few stocks of supplies enough to last for a few usages.
And because it is known that Kirby relies heavily on direct selling alone, expect different prices being offered by their authorized sellers. You can even do bargaining or negotiation to get it at the lowest possible price.